Saffron Spice Kitchen
Eating is not merely a material pleasure. Eating well gives a spectacular joy to life and contributes immensely to goodwill and happy companionship. According to the “Globe and Mail”, Toronto has been named as the world’s best city to live in and situated right in the heart of this beautiful city is a spice kitchen that has been serving food that always make people come for more, each day and everyday.
Saffron spice kitchen, located at 459 Queen St West, has been catering to various ethnic groups around Toronto past 2 years. After its inception in June 2013, the restaurant has grown to be one of the best Indian fusion restaurants all across the city of Toronto. Its hand-picked spices and flavor of herbs has made the recipes stand-out and made many to ask for more, all the time. All of this started when the main guy behind the curtain,
Johnne Begin, decided to bring the paramount recipe of Kothu-Roti to the city of Toronto. First of its kind, Kothu-Roti started receiving the recognition for a hunger-buster and a deliciously healthy street food, in its early days when it was introduced. It has proudly taken out variety of meals that would fill you up healthy, happy and leave you delightful. it doesn’t matter if you like non-vegetarian, vegetarian or vegan food.
Kothu Roti is a minced roti, freshly mixed with vegetables, eggs, and/or meat specials(Like Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka, Lamb curry, Sea food or Chicken Madras, and obviously some flavor of spices.
Ingredients of a Kothu Roti – Spring Onions, Leeks, Tomatoes, Red Peppers, Eggs, Roti, Vegetable dish or Meat specials of your choice.
★ One box of Kothu Roti from the Saffron spice kitchen is enough to fuel up for an entire day. It is tasty, it is crispy, it is healthy and it is BIG.
★ A Kothu Roti box is Packed with
- Spring Onions - Which improves the working of Vitamin C in the body, thus gifting you with improved immunity.
- Leeks- They reduce cholesterol formation by inhibiting the HMG-CoA reductase enzyme in the liver cells.
- Tomatoes – Excellent source of vitamin C, biotin, molybdenum, and vitamin K.
- Eggs – They say that eating eggs in your meal helps limit your calorie intake all day, by more than 400 calories.
- Roti – A whole grain Naan bread, which is a rich source of vitamin (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9), iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium, so you know now how important Roti is for this recipe.
- Vegtable dishes – Flavorful fresh vegetables cut, boiled and cooked for your, because eating vegetables reduce the risk of many chronic diseases and they provide a source of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C.
- Meat specials – The exotic menu of delicious types of meat delights, which are only cooked with certified halal meat products.
You have variety of flavors to choose from and make yourself feel the deliciousness offered in the downtown part of the city of Toronto. If you happen to stop by at Queen Street West next time, make sure you try out the most authentic and best selling Kothu Roti of Toronto.